Welcome to thermalbeautycenters.com (the “Site”).
A summary of the site
This website is an e-commerce platform that allows individuals to purchase a variety of products.
We reserve the right to provide new services and update or withdraw any services, according to our own discretion without any liability.
1. Conditions of registration
1. You have the right to register and benefit from the services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
i. You are of legal age to be able to purchase products in your country of residence.
ii. To be able to provide an address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for delivery of products.
2. To register on the site, we will need to provide some information. Your registration on the site will not be accepted if the necessary information is not provided to us. We have the right to reject any registration without giving reasons. We also have the right to carry out the necessary checks to confirm your identity and registration requirements.
3. Once you successfully complete the registration, your registration will continue for an indefinite period subject to possible suspension or cancellation.
2. Your obligations
1. When you use or access the Services, you agree to the following:
1. Your responsibility to maintain privacy, restrict access to and use of your account and password, and agree to assume responsibility for all activities that take place in your account name and password.
2. Agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of the site’s safe use standards.
3. Provide complete, true, accurate and current information about yourself and your use of the services as specified by us.
4. Not to disclose to others (except as required or as specified by us) about the user information provided to you.
5. Cooperating with our requests to obtain additional information regarding your eligibility and use of our services.
2. When you use or access the Services, you agree that you will not:
1. Posting, including or downloading any inappropriate or prohibited content or materials on our website, including:
. Content or material that is morally or religiously inappropriate in any way.
i. Content or materials that do not comply with local law, Islamic law, rules, morals, values, morals and traditions.
ii. Content or materials that may threaten national security.
iii. Content or materials that may promote or be part of gambling.
iv. Securities, including stocks, bonds, Sukuk, or any of the other securities or any of the assets.
v. Live or dead creatures and / or any part of any animal that has been kept or preserved by any artificial or natural means.
vi. None of the weapons.
vii. Alcohol, tobacco products, narcotics, psychotropic substances, hypnotics, intoxicants of any kind, and medicinal medicines.
viii. To your knowledge, the materials that are defective, false, corrupted, misleading, or may cause harm when used normally for the benefit or health of another user of the site.
ix. Coupons are not transferable.
2. Posting materials for which you are not entitled to share or include the link.
3. Posting fake or stolen materials.
4. Violating or circumventing the law, breaching any of the rights of others, our regulations, policies, or breaching decisions related to the status of your account.
5. Use of services if you no longer meet the eligibility criteria to use, are unable to enter into legally binding contracts, or your account has been suspended temporarily or for an indefinite period.
6. Not paying for the products you have purchased, unless there is a legal reason to support this in any of our policies.
7. Not to deliver the products that you have sold to customers (if applicable), unless there is a legal reason that supports your position and is mentioned in any of our policies.
8. Using the contact information provided to you during the transaction through the site to try to increase your sales outside the site’s borders or across other sites.
9. Manipulating the price of any product.
10. Interfering with other users’ lists.
11. Take any action that reduces site evaluation and rating systems.
12. Posting false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory content or the like.
13. Transferring your account to another party without our prior written consent.
14. Posting unwanted messages or electronic correspondence or the like.
15. Spreading viruses or any of the other technologies that may harm our services or the interests of other users or their property.
. Laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, ethics, advertising, database, and / or any intellectual property rights (collectively referred to as “intellectual property rights”) that relate to us or that are licensed to us.
i. Any of the intellectual property rights related to others.
17. Collecting users’ information without obtaining their consent.
18. Or circumvent any of the technical procedures that we follow to provide services.
3. Intellectual property rights
2. You agree that you are not entitled to use our trademarks without our prior written consent.
4. Guarantees, pledges and representations
1. You warrant, undertake and represent that:
1. Full compliance with continuing to work in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and regulations, including but not limited to compliance with legislation related to privacy laws and content regulation.
. Any of the laws, rules, regulations, or government guidelines to which you are subject.
i. Any of the other agreements to which you are a party or which you must abide by.
5. Any content that you provide as part of your use of the services and for any of the products that you list, does not violate the rights of third parties anywhere around the world, including but not limited to any of the intellectual property rights (whether registered or not).
2. According to Clause 1-5, the services are provided to you in their “current condition” without guarantees, undertakings or representations. We disclaim all of our responsibility for all warranties, undertakings, or representations in all their forms, whether explicit, implicit or additional, including but not limited to all warranties, pledges, or representations regarding the validity of the content for commercial purposes, its suitability for a specific or general purpose, or its non-violation or breach of any rights or Our services are safe, free of defects, or will operate without any downtime, or will be provided in a timely manner or generally.
3. Moreover, although we try to be as accurate as possible, we do not guarantee that the product specifications or any other content of any service are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In addition – and based on your being a buyer – you agree that we are not responsible for examining or testing the lists or the content of services provided by us or by third parties, and that you will not try to put on our shoulders any responsibility for any errors or defects in any of the lists. As a seller, you are responsible for reviewing the accuracy of the content included in your lists and that you will not attempt to place on us or the content / brochure providers responsibility for errors or inaccuracies.
5. Liability and compensation
1. Fraud, including fraud, carried out by this party.
2. Death or personal injury as a result of this party’s negligence.
3. Any of the other responsibilities that cannot be limited or exempted according to the applicable law.
3. In addition to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including the parent company, subsidiary companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) will not be held responsible, and you acknowledge You will not bear any responsibility for any damage or loss arising directly or indirectly from:
1. Content or other information that you provide when you use the services.
2. Your use of the services or your inability to use them.
3. Pricing, shipping, coordination, or any of the instructions provided by us.
4. Delay or interruption in providing services.
5. Viruses or other malicious software that are found by accessing the services.
6. The presence of errors in the services or malfunctions or inaccuracies in any way.
7. Damage to your device through the use of products that were sold on the site or through our services.
8. Content, actions or omissions from third parties who use our services.
9. Suspension or any other measures we take related to your use of the services.
10. The period or manner in which your listings appear in search results.
12. The price at which the product was sold on the website and the original shipping rates.
13. The amount of the disputed fees, provided that their value does not exceed the total value of the fees that were paid to us during the twelve (12) months period preceding the action that led to the liability.
14. Three hundred (300) Saudi riyals.
4. You agree to indemnify us and absolve us of our liability, including indemnification and liability for our parent company, its subsidiaries and its subsidiaries, directors, officials, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors and licensors related to our company or the parent company, subsidiary and subsidiary companies from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and fees) Attorneys) (“claims”) that arise from:
1. Any claims or claims made by others as a result of your use of the services.
3. Violating any of the applicable laws, including but not limited to data protection laws or anti-spam laws.
4. The way in which you use our services, including but not limited to the content that you post, the products that you list, or your trademarks that violate any of the intellectual property rights of others, or that your content is fabricated, satire, slander or Violation of any other rights (including privacy rights) related to third parties (including other site users).
6. Suspension, termination or cancellation
1. Without prejudice to any of the rights or compensation or without any liability towards you, we have the right to limit, suspend or withdraw your ability to access or use the services or cancel any order of products and / or delete the content provided by you according to our own discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any sums paid and received by us in connection with a canceled product order will be refunded.
8. General provisions
10. Force Majeure: No party shall be held responsible for the existence of loss, damage, delay, or non-fulfillment as a result of actions beyond the control of any of the parties, whether that action can be expected (such as judiciary, fate, and actions issued by the legislative, judicial or regulatory authorities of any of the federal government Or local authorities, jurisdictions, or actions taken by any of our subcontractors or any third party supplier of goods or services to us, labor unrest, complete power outage, or economic boycott)
12. Continued enforcement: All provisions that are stated to remain in effect or that are inherently enforceable after the termination of the contract will remain in effect after termination or suspension of your membership on the site.